The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) entitles you to a copy of your report and you have the right to dispute incomplete or inaccurate information. If you have any questions on your background check results or wish to dispute or correct your report please contact us via the Applicant Access portal or using the message box below. Victims of human trafficking please see below.
Our Dispute Resolutions Team will review the information you wish to correct or dispute. During the review process the company requesting the background check will be contacted that a dispute was filed and they will be updated on any results if revisions need to be made.
I have information on my report that is a result of being a victim of human trafficking. What can I do?
Requests to block adverse information resulting from human trafficking can also be requested via the Applicant Access portal, using the message box above or mailing requests to the address listed above. All requests to block adverse information resulting from human trafficking must include:
- Identification of the adverse information that resulted from human trafficking that you wish to block.
- Proof of your identity (such as a scanned driver’s license or passport).
- Trafficking documentation, including at least one of the following:
– A determination of victim status from a federal, state, or tribal government entity
– A determination of victum status from a non-governmental organization or member of a human trafficking task force authorized by the government to make such a determination
– Court documents showing victim status
– A statement signed by you or your representative attesting that you are a victim of trafficking. The statement or an accompanying document must also be signed by a government entity, a non-governmental organization or human trafficking task force, or a court.